Knock Out The Tags- Best Skin Tag Removal Technique
Have you been trying hard to get rid of those small, unusual bumps on your neck? No amount of scrubbing or medicated creams would help get rid of these. These are skin tags, also called Acrochordons. They can develop at different places on the body. They are noncancerous, harmless lesions, but they can be really stubborn. It probably won’t be a good idea to remove skin tags on your own without the assistance of a dermatologist.
What Do They Look Like?
Skin tags are round and soft. They are either flesh-coloured or may appear darker due to reduced blood flow. A short, slender stalk termed a peduncle connects them to the skin. Skin tags can happen to both men and women in their late 40s and 50s.
Why Do Skin Tags Occur?
Skin tags form when the body generates skin cells in excess, on the upper layers of the skin. These excess cells become a thick mass, measuring only a few millimetres to centimetres. Collagen and blood vessel clusters are trapped inside thicker sections of skin, particularly in the fold area of the skin.
Though scientists have not yet confirmed their actual cause, according to some studies, skin tag occurrence has been associated with the following factors:
- Insulin resistance or diabetes.
- Obesity or a high body mass index.
- Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome or other skin disorders.
- Hormonal disbalance or pregnancy.
- High triglyceride levels.
Skin Tag Removal at Excellence Esthetics
At Excellence Esthetics, we promise a 100% effective skin tag removal treatment. Tags, warts, and moles are removed using modern radiofrequency (RF) cautery technology.
The technique involves using an electrode. High-frequency radio waves cut through soft tissue by concentrating hot steam through the needle as energy is released from the electrode. The cells within are damaged as a result of the process.
Why do we use RF cautery?
- The needles are so precise that we can perfectly target the skin tags, without causing any harm to the surrounding cells.
- You won’t feel any pain or get any shocks during the process.
- Blood loss will be at a minimum.
- The heat won’t irritate your skin.
- The process gets quicker and better results than any other skin tag removing technique.
If you want to take advantage of the best RF Cautery technique, visit Esthetic Excellence. Book your appointment for skin tag removal today.