Revive Your Hair and Skin- The Best PRP Therapy in Gurgaon is Here.
Platelet-Rich Plasma, or PRP, is the most successful therapy for hair loss, facial rejuvenation, and anti-aging. It has become a mainstream cosmetic procedure in the last few years. It brings significant visible changes, which are all-natural and safe for the patient. Excellence Esthetics clinic provides the best PRP treatment in Gurgaon at affordable cost.
What is PRP Therapy?
Platelets are blood components that aid in the healing process of the body. They encourage blood to clot to stop blood loss when skin gets a bruise. Platelets degrade and release growth factors when they enter scar tissue, which aids in cell repair and renewal.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a minimally invasive technique that uses injections of a patient's platelets to accelerate the regeneration of new and healthy cells and helps in treating various ailments, such as skin rejuvenation and hair regrowth. PRP contains a range of growth factors and proteins like PDGF, VEGF, EGF, FGF that speed tissue repair. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) can give you clear, flawless skin without the use of artificial chemicals that can potentially cause more damage to your delicate skin. Rely on the natural components of the PRP serum to give you perfect results, naturally.
Uses of PRP Therapy
PRP therapy has wondrous benefits. Hence, it is used for multiple procedures required in body aesthetics as well as for medicinal purposes.
- Hair loss treatment-
- PRP injections can be effective in treating male pattern baldness, both in preventing hair loss and promoting new hair growth.
- PRP can also aid in the stimulation of hair growth after hair transplants.
- PRP also gives good results in diffuse hair thinning and Telogen effluvium in females.
- The use of PRP is a great treatment option for hair loss because it has several scientifically based articles showing its efficacy in increasing hair count, hair thickness, and the growth phase of the hair cycle.
- Acne Scars Treatment- PRP for acne scars can attract both hard and soft tissue forming cells to the treatment site. When placed a millimeter into your skin in the scarred areas, the serum can cause the underlying layer of collagen and elastin to regenerate and create new cells. As the skin plumps up, the scars vanish like they never existed.
- Skin rejuvenation - PRP stimulates collagen production, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines, sagging skin, and also rejuvenating skin making it look youthful. PRP softens wrinkles and creates skin texture and tone that is smoother, younger, and better.
- Stretch marks treatment- PRP induces the release of growth factors into the connective tissue space. Collagen is produced over a period, which causes the skin to become taut and lose stretch marks. Studies have shown a reduction in both the depth and size of the stretch marks.
- Tissue injuries: shoulder pain, tennis elbow, etc.
The following steps are involved in PRP injections:
- Doctor draws blood from a vein in the arm.
- They place the blood sample in a centrifuge.
- The centrifuge spins the blood, separating its components to separate the platelet-rich plasma from the blood.
- Doctor extracts the platelets using a syringe and injects the platelets into targeted areas of the scalp or body.
- A numbing cream is applied to the area of the body where the PRP injections will be used, making the PRP process pain-free.
The entire process may take about 1 hour, and several sessions may be necessary. After receiving PRP treatment in Gurgaon, a person can usually return to their regular activities without any limitations.
Benefits/Advantages of PRP Treatment
- Non-surgical procedure : This is a non-surgical and simple procedure.
- Quick procedure : It is not time-consuming. The whole procedure with multiple injections lasts for about 60-90 minutes.
- Safe : PRP treatment is 100% safe and reliable.
- Swift : The recovery period of PRP therapy for hair loss is very quick.
- Natural Results : The result of the PRP hair treatment looks completely natural.
PRP Treatment at Excellence Esthetics
Treatments at Excellence Esthetics are streamlined and supervised by the best hair and skin specialist in Gurgaon, Dr. Jitender Taneja. He is an expert dermatologist who has mastered the practical skills required to perform all of the various types of PRP injections and other tissue augmentation procedures, establishing the optimum solutions for PRP therapy. We use best-in-class machines to extract PRP from patients’ blood and Dr. Jitender Taneja uses a most advanced technique for injecting PRP to make it a pain-free experience for our patients. Our specially formulated platelet-rich plasma therapy for both skin and hair treatment has displayed remarkable beneficial effects in all our patients.
If you want to know more about PRP treatment in Gurgaon, you can schedule a free counselling with our expert. Or if you want to know the cost of PRP therapy in Gurgaon, then you call our front desk.