Hair Fall Treatment: GFC
Excellence Esthetics is the most recommended clinic for hair fall treatment in Gurgaon. Our GFC (Growth Factor Concentrate) is an innovative approach towards hair rejuvenation. GFC therapy is the latest innovative non-surgical alternative. It is a pure, highly safe and concentrated preparation engineered from using a person's own blood for superior results.
Various Growth Factors such as PDGF (Platelet-derived Growth Factor), TGF-β(Transforming Growth Factor), VEGF (Vascular endothelial Growth Factor), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) etc. are stored in our platelets. These Growth Factors are involved in tissue regeneration, tissue repair and stem cell migration, differentiation and proliferation. We extract these Growth Factors at high concentration as GFC in a specially designed GFC therapy kits. This GFC is injected over the scalp, thus, delivering patient's own Growth Factors at high concentration right at the intended site. It helps in stimulating the hair follicles, which in turn leads to hair regrowth.
- Reduces hair fall
- Improves hair quality
- Enhances hair volume
- Strengthens hair
- Improves scalp health
- Accelerates hair regrowth
How Is GFC Prepared?
- Step 01: Collection of Blood (about 16 ml).
- Step 02: Activation of platelets and Release of Growth Factors.
- Step 03: Separation of GFC by centrifugation.
- Step 04: Collection of GFC (6-8 ml).
- Step 05: Injecting GFC onto the scalp.
What Are The Advantages Of The Gfc Therapy?
- Highly safe as it is prepared from your own blood.
- Sterile, with no chance of infection.
- High concentration of growth factors.
- Pure and without any unwanted cells resulting in less pain.
- Requires less number of sessions.
- Results are superior and can be experienced earlier.
What Are The Directions For Use?
- Three sessions are done over a span of three months.
- Results are seen in the form of reduced hair fall, increased hair thickness and hair count.
- Usually, one session can be repeated after 4-6 months and thereafter the entire therapy can be repeated every year.
How Is GFC Different From PRP?
|Prepared from own blood||YES||YES|
|Final outcome||Platelets with some unwanted cell||Only high concentration of Growth Factors derived from platelet activation|
|Consistency of the outcome amount||Variable||Consistent|
|Result||Varible and takes longer time||Optimum and seen in less time|
|Number of session required||More||Less|
|Pain and Inflammation||Moderate chance||Very low chance|
|Risk of Infection||Present||Note present as it is completely sterile|
Hair Fall Treatment in Gurgaon
At Excellence Esthetics, we use these procedures to effectively enhance your scalp health and accelerate hair regrowth. Dr. Jitender Taneja ensures the use of licensed and sterilized equipment for these processes. The treatment is safe and guarantees optimal results.
So if you are looking for hair fall treatment in Gurgaon then come book a session with us and see the difference for yourself! At Excellence Esthetics, you will get guaranteed results and a sure - sure solution for your hair fall.