Excessive sweating can be a sign of concern. Apart from being embarrassing, it is also unhealthy and unhygienic. There are various ways to control heavy sweating through dietary and lifestyle changes along with prescribed medication. However, for a quicker and more effective solution, you might want to consider professional help and undergo treatments like iontophoresis, botox and microwave therapy.
We at Excellence Esthetics, provide some highly effective services like botox for treating this condition. Botox is injected into the hyperactive sweat glands to relax them and reduce and control excessive sweating. If undergone repeatedly, excessive sweating may stop for good or atleast for a long period of time.The best Botox treatment is one that has long-term effects. Excellence Esthetics enables the use of Allergan Botox to achieve the desired results. It is the most advanced and in-demand product in the market. At EE, all the techniques are FDA- Approved.
- Helps relax hyperactivity in various glands and bladders
- Can be used to treat asymmetric eye position
- Helps in decreasing the oil production
- Helps in stopping migraine attacks
- Reduces joint pain
- The components of botox, like Dysport, Xeomin, and Myobloc, have medicinal value
- Removes fine lines
- Softens nasolabial folds
- Makes skin look tighter and younger