- Patchy skin
- Increased sensitivity to light (sun light)
- Loss of skin's colour
- Premature greying of hair
- Possible inflamed retinas
Vitiligo can cause a lot of damage to a person's confidence and body image. Hence, people constantly look for effective solutions. It can be treated in various ways. One of the most effective and commonly used treatments is HydraFacial.
HydraFacial, at Excellence Esthetics, is performed by licensed aestheticians and dermatologists. It requires cleaning, exfoliation and hydration of skin.
We use a suction tube against your skin to clean all dirt, debris and oil from your pores. Then, we use a peel to help exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Lastly, we use a pen-like wand to apply hydrating and moisturizing serums with antioxidants.
- Treats vitiligo
- Treats a variety of skin conditions
- Hydrates skin and controls dryness
- Tightens pores and wrinkles
- Manages pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Evens out skin tone
- Cleans and fills pores
- Removes discolouration
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
- Acts as an anti - ageing agent